Can you believe that 2022 is almost here? With just a couple of weeks left in 2021, your mind may be turning to what lies ahead for you and your family. There’s a lot we don’t know about 2022, but you may be thinking about returning to the office, getting a new job, taking an international vacation, or simply reinvesting in self-care. For all of these goals and others, you may be wondering about cosmetic surgery and how it can play a role in taking a confident step forward into 2022.
Today’s plastic surgery procedures have many purposes, including to:
- Trim and tighten excess skin on various areas of the face and body
- Reduce excess fat on various areas of the body
- Enhance and rejuvenate the appearance of the breasts
- Combat the signs of aging on your face, breasts, and body
- Improve the appearance, quality, and youthfulness of the skin
- Lift and reshape sagging tissue and skin
These are really just a few of the ways cosmetic surgery can refresh your look and modify your body. There are many other treatment outcomes and your treatment plan will be carefully tailored to what you want to achieve.
Am I a Good Candidate?
A one-on-one consultation with Dr. Farris is necessary to determine if you are a good candidate. He will first want to listen carefully to what you have to say – what your concerns are, your cosmetic goals, what changes you would like to make. Then he will examine the area of your physique and review your medical history to make sure you are a good candidate.
In general, cosmetic surgery may be right for you if:
- You have realistic expectations of what the procedure can achieve
- You are in generally good overall health
- You are looking for effective, beautiful results beyond what exercise, dieting, cosmetics, or skin care products can achieve
- You want to refresh your look and put your best face forward in 2022
- You are prepared to be fully informed of the risks and benefits of the procedure
- You are ready to commit to a brief recovery period and follow all aftercare instructions
If you’re ready to discuss your plastic surgery options for 2022 with an experienced, board-certified plastic surgeon, please call the practice of Dr. Zachary Farris in Dallas, Texas, at 214-363-1073.