Dermal fillers are a non-surgical solution to aging that offer near instant results. A quick visit to our Dallas office gives you a more youthful appearance that lasts six months to two years depending on which type of dermal filler you choose. Learn how dermal fillers can smooth, restore and plump your skin for a natural, glowing look.
Smooth Fine Lines & Wrinkles
Dermal fillers are often referred to as “wrinkle fillers” as this is one of their most popular applications. Our patients use dermal fillers to treat:
- Crow’s feet
- Smile and frown lines
- Marionette lines
- Nasolabial folds
- Vertical lip lines
- Chin wrinkles
Restore Volume in Your Cheeks & Temples
Fine lines and wrinkles aren’t the only visible signs of aging that can appear on your face over the years. As you age, your skin loses its natural fat and elasticity, causing your cheeks and temples to appear sunken, saggy and deflated. Dermal fillers can rebuild the shape in these areas while treating lines around the mouth and outer eyes.
Some patients also use dermal fillers to:
- Contour their cheekbones
- Enhance their natural facial features
- Create definition on a round face
These applications make dermal fillers suitable for young adults as well.
Plump Up Your Lips
Thin lips can be caused by genetics or age. Regardless of their cause, many of our patients use dermal fillers to create the appearance of a fuller mouth. They can also be used to treat:
- Asymmetrical top and bottom lips
- Dry, cracked lips
- Turned down corners of the mouth
- An undefined Cupid’s bow
Complement Other Facial Procedures
Dermal fillers can be used to enhance the results of facial procedures, such as a facelift or a brow lift. They are safe and easy to use in conjunction with surgical procedures since they only require a quick, simple injection. When combined with other treatments, dermal fillers help our patients achieve a noticeably younger, more rejuvenated look.
Dermal Fillers in Dallas
We offer four different dermal fillers in order to effectively address the specific signs of aging you’d like to treat:
- Restylane® and Juvéderm® use hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance in your skin, to keep your skin plump and hydrated. Results can last 6 months to 2 years, depending on how much is injected, and where.
- Radiesse® uses calcium hydroxylapatite, a naturally occurring substance in your bones, to stimulate your natural collagen production. Results typically last about 12 months.
- Sculptra® Aesthetic uses poly-L-lactic acid, a biodegradable synthetic substance, to treat deep lines and wrinkles. Because it treats at a higher intensity, results can last 2 years or more.
Dr. Farris is a double board-certified plastic surgeon with a philosophy of personalized care. Each treatment he performs is customized to meet your needs, and he can recommend a dermal filler that aligns with your facial aesthetics and treatment goals.
Contact our Dallas Plastic Surgeon
If you’re looking to treat mild to moderate signs of facial aging, dermal fillers may be able to help. Call 214-363-1073 or use the form on this page to schedule a consultation at Farris Plastic Surgery. We serve patients in the Dallas area.