Women aren’t the only people interested in looking great. Many men work hard to maintain a fit, attractive appearance. At Farris Plastic Surgery, we offer a wide range of cosmetic procedures specifically designed to address the aesthetic goals of male patients.
According to data released by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, there were more than 1.3 million cosmetic treatments performed on male patients in 2019. This equates to a 27% increase from the number of procedures performed on men in 2000. As an increasing number of guys embrace the benefits associated with plastic surgery, it’s likely that this trend will continue over the next few years.
Dr. Farris understands that a different approach is required when performing cosmetic treatments on men. Facial features and body types are defined differently on men than women, and Dr. Farris will customize his technique to ensure your results deliver an attractive masculine appearance.
We provide comprehensive surgical and nonsurgical treatment options to address your unique needs and goals. You can receive individualized recommendations by speaking with Dr. Farris. Please call (214) 363-1073 today to schedule a complimentary consultation. We serve patients in Dallas, Texas.
Plastic Surgery for Men
Whether you’re interested in reversing the signs of aging or you’re seeking body contouring solutions to achieve a more toned, fit physique, Dr. Farris can help. We offer the following plastic surgery procedures to help men look and feel their best:
- Male breast reduction – Gynecomastia is a common condition that results in excess breast tissue in men. Dr. Farris can perform male breast reduction to eliminate this excess tissue and restore a more masculine breast appearance.
- Liposuction – Liposuction is performed to eliminate stubborn pockets of fat that have been resistant to diet and exercise. This is an effective way to put the finishing touches on your workout efforts.
- Tummy tuck – If your diligent ab workouts haven’t delivered the toned, flat stomach you desire, a tummy tuck can help. This procedure is also an effective solution for men who have undergone significant weight loss and have loose, hanging skin in the abdominal region.
- Rhinoplasty – Rhinoplasty subtly reshapes your nose to provide greater overall balance and harmony with your other facial features.
- Facelift – No other procedure provides the customized, long-lasting facial rejuvenation results achieved by a facelift. This procedure focuses on the middle to lower portion of your face and can take years off your appearance.
- Eyelid surgery – Signs of aging around the eyes, such as crow’s feet and droopy eyelids, can be reversed with a blepharoplasty procedure. This will restore a more youthful eye appearance.
- Ear surgery – Large, protruding ears can be a source of self-consciousness. Dr. Farris can perform ear surgery to restore an ear appearance that is more proportional with the rest of your facial features.
Nonsurgical Cosmetic Procedures for Men
If you prefer a minimally invasive, nonsurgical facial rejuvenation solution, Dr. Farris can help. At Farris Plastic Surgery, we offer a wide range of nonsurgical solutions to address your aesthetic goals:
- BOTOX® Cosmetic – This injectable treatment temporarily paralyzes the nerves that cause facial muscles to contract. As a result, these muscles relax, and wrinkles smooth out. BOTOX® Cosmetic is an effective treatment for fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes and in the forehead region.
- Dermal fillers – Dermal fillers restore lost volume and fill in wrinkles for a more rejuvenated appearance. They can also be used to plump up thin lips. Dr. Farris will recommend the right filler to address your unique needs and goals. These injectables are ideal to rejuvenate the mid to lower portion of the face.
- Kybella – Eliminate the appearance of a double chin with Kybella. This injectable destroys fat cells underneath the chin for a more contoured appearance.
- Microneedling – This minimally invasive treatment uses a pen-like device to create tiny, controlled injuries on the surface of your skin. As your skin heals, you experience improved texture and tone for a beautiful skin complexion.