Facial plastic surgery is an important part of what Dr. Farris offers at our Dallas practice. These procedures achieve a wide range of goals related to reversing signs of aging and modifying facial features. Facial surgery may be right for you if you want to address one or more of the following.
- Jowls. Jowls are caused by sagging skin along the chin and jawline. In our youths, most of us had defined, sharp jawlines. As the skin on your face begins to sag, it forms bags of excess skin and fat along the jaw and below the chin. A facelift can restore the jaw contour by removing this fallen skin.
- Sagging. Sagging is an inevitable part of aging! The right procedure for it depends on where the sagging is occurring: the lower face, cheeks and mid-face, or the brow. The upper eyelids also tend to get saggy with age.
- Wrinkles and fine lines. We’re all familiar with wrinkles and fine lines. The age at which they appear on your face depends on many factors, including genetics and your history of sun exposure. There is a wide variety of ways to address wrinkles, including dermal filler injections and surgical procedures.
- Torn or stretched earlobes. Earlobes that have been split by heavy earrings are repaired with earlobe surgery. This procedure also addresses earring holes that have stretched and become larger, but not necessarily split the lobe.
- A nose size or shape you’d like to modify. Rhinoplasty continues to be a top procedure in the U.S. It tends to provide high rates of satisfaction because it brings the nose into harmony with the other facial features, which can have a profound effect on confidence and self-esteem.
The procedures above are some of the most popular facial procedures. During a one-on-one consultation with Dr. Farris, you can discuss what it is you would like to change, whether you want to tackle facial aging, modify a facial feature, or accomplish some other goal. Dr. Farris is here to provide custom recommendations.
Facial Surgery in 2022
With a fresh new year ahead, now is a great time to get facial surgery in Dallas. To arrange a consultation with experienced plastic surgeon Dr. Zachary Farris, please call our team at 214-363-1073.